The Property Market Participants NGO announced the results of monitoring of the secondary car market (used-car market) in Baku March 2012. The monitoring results showed that the average price of a car on the secondary market reaches $15,770.
The monitoring covered 14,900 vehicles involved, 25.7 percent of which were put on sale in March and the remaining - at an earlier time.
Cars "Mercedes-Benz" have been holding first place in the sales for over past three years. Their share in this sector hit 35%, by 2.5% more than last month. An increase is observed in demand for SUVs, and on the contrary, demand for the Russian-made cars falls.
Nine brands hold 86.7% of the proposals on the secondary car market. The remaining 13.3% was divided between more than 80 cars of various brands owned by 20 firms.