TODAY.AZ / Society

Major shopping center fired in Baku : 130 people suffered - UPDATE - PHOTOS

17 September 2012 [11:57] - TODAY.AZ
 Mass poisoning was recorded in Bina Trade Center on September 16. APA reports that the generators in the trade center caused poisoning. The generators were installed, as the electric power cut off. But problems with generators caused mass poisoning.

The Clinic Medical Center reported that 129 people from Bina Trade Center addressed to the hospital on poisoning diagnose. They were allowed to leave the hospital after the first aid.

Garadakh District Prosecutor’s Office has launched criminal case into the fact; the investigations are being continued.

*****

16.09.12
17:40


More than 70 people suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning  after the generator in the major shopping center Bina (Garadag district, Baku)  caught fire, the Emergency Medical Service reported.


The firefighters already arrived at the scene. All the victims were sent to hospital for medical treatment.












Photos by APA



URL: http://www.today.az/news/society/112461.html

Print version

Views: 1395

Connect with us. Get latest news and updates.

Recommend news to friend

  • Your name:
  • Your e-mail:
  • Friend's name:
  • Friend's e-mail: