TODAY.AZ / World news

Gas explosion at Istanbul high school injures four

22 December 2009 [16:32] - TODAY.AZ
A gas explosion at the Maltepe Technical and Vocational High School for girls in Istanbul injured four people Tuesday.
The small explosion resulted from a gas leak and occurred in the school’s food court in Istanbul’s Maltepe district. Two teachers and two other employees were hurt, Anatolia news agency reported.


Print version

Views: 2576

Connect with us. Get latest news and updates.

Recommend news to friend

  • Your name:
  • Your e-mail:
  • Friend's name:
  • Friend's e-mail: