Today.Az » Society » Rules for Eurovision-2012 audience known
25 May 2012 [18:22] - Today.Az
Eurovision song contest organizers have announced the rules for spectators of the contest final to be held in Baku Chrystal Hall on May 26.
1. Spectators must have passport or any other document used when purchasing tickets.
2. Spectators must keep the tickets till the end of the event.
3. It is prohibited to use professional video and photo cameras during the concert.
4. It is forbidden to bring explosives and aerosols, as well as vessels with liquid volume over 100 ml.
5. The entrance to the hall will be opened from 21:00 - 23:20 local time.