TODAY.AZ / Society

Mass gas poisoning in Lokbatan - PHOTOS

06 March 2014 [09:45] - TODAY.AZ
At least 80 people suffered from gas poisoning in Lokbatan village, Trend correspondent reports Wednesday.

According to preliminary data, there are no victims.

The reason for the poisoning was the excessive adding of chemical "odorant" to the gas supplied to people. The gas supply to the village was suspended.

The case is being investigated.


Print version

Views: 2061

Connect with us. Get latest news and updates.

Recommend news to friend

  • Your name:
  • Your e-mail:
  • Friend's name:
  • Friend's e-mail: